Making a Connected Dance Video
Thank you for agreeing to make a “Connected Dance Video” for Pacha’s Pajamas. We know that you and your kids are going to have a lot of fun.
- Several or more children who want to do a Connected Dance video
- A device for playing the song (Device #1)
- A mobile device for filming (Device #2)
- A fun location with an appealing background
- Teach the kids the Connected Dance using this video
- Have the kids practice the Connected Dance with this video
- Help the kids decide what they are going to do during the verses. Some sort of freestyle dance, either together or individually will be great.
- Once they are able to do the Connected Dance in synch, play the song on Device #1
- Using Device #2, film the children doing the Connected Dance on the choruses and freestyle dancing during the verses
- Post your video on your blog and/or social media and notify email@example.com.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.